Gå till innehåll

Importing 80 series


Dave

Rekommendera Poster

Long time since I've been here! My English registered 80 is already here in Sweden, but is now 30 years old so thought it is time to register it here. I've spoken to Tullen, and they want me to take it to Göteborg, together with supporting evidence that it is a 'collectable vehicle'. This includes 'you need to provide information in the form of appropriate documentation (e.g. reference books, trade literature, photos, purchase documents and official vehicle documents) or statements from independent, recognised experts'. 

 

Has anyone else provided this, or are there any 'experts' here to provide a statement?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hi Dave!

Long time!! Welcome back :) 

Is this because of Brexit, or just that it is such an old car? Never heard of this for importing a car, but on the other hand, never imported such an old car.

Could you use the "flyttgods" (relocation goods) category? In that case rules seem a bit simpler. 

You could read more on Transportstyrelsen homepage

https://www.transportstyrelsen.se/en/road/Vehicles/Vehicle-import-and-verification-of-origin/Import-from-countries-outside-the-EU/

 

  • Like 1
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hi Henrik, 

 

Yes, it's been a long time, but I'm still here. 

 

I brought it here under brexit, but did nothing, so now it will have to be imported the same as anything else outside of europe. It's too late for flyytgods now, by about 16 years. lol. Over 30 years old means no import duty, and 'only' 12% moms, although as I bought it so long ago, I'm not sure how they value it. They've got a few rules for over 30 years old, like rare, not made anymore etc. Although by default anything 30 years old is going to be rare and not made any more. But I suspect this is just to put off chancers and scammers bring in all sorts of shit regularly.  

 

I don't really want it any more, so I have the choice of taking it back and selling it, registering it here and selling it, or maybe just sell it as is ad someone else can 'import' it. I've got too many vehicles, so time to have a clear out. 

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Gäst
Svara på detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

  Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

  • Senaste som Tittar   0 medlemmar

    • Inga registrerade medlemmar visar denna sida.
×
×
  • Skapa nytt...

Viktig Information

Vi har placerat cookies på din enhet för att göra denna webbplats bättre. Du kan justera dina cookie inställningar, annars antar vi att det är okej att fortsätta.