Gå till innehåll

Toyota 4Runner parts...


Okky

Rekommendera Poster

I am sorry, min Svensk är inte bra just nu, jag skriver engelska!

 

Good day to you all, I am planning to buy a 4runner V6 from 2003, I have asked Toyota dealers If they could help me with spare parts, but they all seem to have troubles with that, its an Import and then every body seems to panic.

So I found this forum and was wondering how you, 4runner owners, get your parts?

 

I hope you can give me an answer on this matter.

 

Tak so mycket

 

Okky

 

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hi Okky,

 

4th gen 4runner was never sold in Sweden. However it share a lot of parts with Landcruiser 120 so even if might require some reading up to get the right parts your local Toyota dealer should have a lot of parts at hand. You might want to try talking to one the companies that has specialized in grey import from the US like Exlusive Cars in Stockholm. They probably import heaps of spare parts to do service on the vehicles they sell.

 

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Gäst
Svara på detta ämne...

×   Du har klistrat in innehåll med formatering.   Ta bort formatering

  Endast 75 max uttryckssymboler är tillåtna.

×   Din länk har automatiskt bäddats in.   Visa som länk istället

×   Ditt tidigare innehåll har återställts.   Rensa redigerare

×   Du kan inte klistra in bilder direkt. Ladda upp eller sätt in bilder från URL.

  • Senaste som Tittar   0 medlemmar

    • Inga registrerade medlemmar visar denna sida.
×
×
  • Skapa nytt...

Viktig Information

Vi har placerat cookies på din enhet för att göra denna webbplats bättre. Du kan justera dina cookie inställningar, annars antar vi att det är okej att fortsätta.