Sign in to follow this  
Okky

Toyota 4Runner parts...

I am sorry, min Svensk är inte bra just nu, jag skriver engelska!

Good day to you all, I am planning to buy a 4runner V6 from 2003, I have asked Toyota dealers If they could help me with spare parts, but they all seem to have troubles with that, its an Import and then every body seems to panic.

So I found this forum and was wondering how you, 4runner owners, get your parts?

I hope you can give me an answer on this matter.

Tak so mycket

Okky

Hi Okky,

4th gen 4runner was never sold in Sweden. However it share a lot of parts with Landcruiser 120 so even if might require some reading up to get the right parts your local Toyota dealer should have a lot of parts at hand. You might want to try talking to one the companies that has specialized in grey import from the US like Exlusive Cars in Stockholm. They probably import heaps of spare parts to do service on the vehicles they sell.

Soll, I had a reaction from Stockholm, it is no problem for them to import parts, takes a little longer, about three to four weeks...

Thanks again :-)

Okky